[W6YRA] First General Meeting on Monday!

Brent A. Corbin corbin at physics.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 9 21:17:56 PDT 2017

It was fun to meet you all this evening - I wish I could have stayed longer!

In spite of all my best laid plans, I don't get up to the shack nearly
as often as I'd like, so I want to extend to you all an open invitation
to drop by my office (PAB 1-707M) whenever you want to talk radio, check
out whatever toys I happen to have with me, tell war-stories, prep for a
license test or whatever...

This quarter, I'll usually have MW 11-2 -ish open.

73 for now, and hope to catch you on the air soon!  //Corbin, wy6s