[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Kate Ramer

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:28:47 PDT 2017

Dear Everyone,

This message brings the sad news that our former student and colleague, Katherine Ramer, died last week following lung transplant surgery.  Those who knew her will remember her upbeat personality, her good cheer, and her commitment to her work and her colleagues.  We will miss her greatly.

A memorial will be held on Sunday, August 20 at 10:00 am.  If you plan to attend, please RSVP to dearpasternak at gmail.com<mailto:dearpasternak at gmail.com>. For information on the location of the memorial, please contact Jim Nakatsuka (x53939) or me.

Best regards,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779