[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Poster printing for AGU

Bill Harris bharris at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Nov 28 15:14:22 PST 2017

I've created a schedule everyone can sign up in to reserve a time slot for poster printing. Each is 20 minuntes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKGpWz7LqKC4HdylWqA7Fgo2x_LSqY36DUoS7f3Qovg/edit#gid=0

IMPORTANT THINGS:

I have Word, Powerpoint, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Please don't send me any other formats, I may not have the ability or time to do conversions. If you are using one of these, send me your original and a PDF version.

Leave time to check the poster. Sometimes oddities creep in during a conversion or the printer just won't know how to handle it.

Paper width is 42 inches. We have plain paper, semi-gloss, and plastic "canvas".

You can send me your posters early! Please do! Once you are done, e-mail it to me. If possible I will get it done ahead of your scheduled slot.

Don't forget recharge #s. the four-digit kind.